Inverness, Fl Climate & Temperature
- Inverness, Fl, Usa is at 29°0'N, 82°0'W, 12 m (40 ft). See map.
- Inverness, Fl has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall). Summers are hot and muggy with thunderstorms. Winters are mild with precipitation from mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Inverness, Fl is situated in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 21.3 degrees Celsius (70.3 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14 °C (25.2°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 21.3°C (70.3°F) on average falling to 7.3°C (45.2°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 27.9°C (82.2°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 14.1°C (57.4°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 32.8°C (91°F) and average low temperatures are 21.8°C (71.2°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 28.4°C (83.1°F) during the day and lows of 16.5°C (61.8°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1356.5 mm (53.4 inches) which is equivalent to 1356.5 Litres/m² (33.27 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Inverness, Fl you would come out nearest to the climate station at Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia where you would find a Subtropical steppe climate (Subtropical desert scrub biome).
Inverness, Fl Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Inverness, Fl Climate Graph in Metric Units
Inverness, Fl Climograph in English Units
Climate of Inverness, Fl, Usa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) NW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) NNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 274.1 kms (170.4 miles) NW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) NW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 305 kms (189.6 miles) WNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) SSW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) NNE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 91.7 kms (57 miles) SE
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 255.9 kms (159 miles) S
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) SE