| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Inverness, Fl in January is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Inverness, Fl January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Inverness, Fl, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Inverness, Fl:
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) NW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) NNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 274.1 kms (170.4 miles) NW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) NW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 305 kms (189.6 miles) WNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) SSW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) NNE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 91.7 kms (57 miles) SE
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 255.9 kms (159 miles) S
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) SE